What to expect
Walking into a new place can feel intimidating. Here’s what to expect when you visit:
- An informal atmosphere
- A service that lasts about 75 minutes
- A warm welcome no matter who you are
- Free coffee, fruit, and snacks
- Live music
- Expert childcare and activities for kids
- Teaching from the Bible
Coffee and snacks at 10:00am
Sunday Celebration at 10:15am
3120 Park Avenue West
Muscatine, Iowa 52761
View on Google Maps →
What about kids?
We love kids! (In fact, this church is probably not for you if you’re worried about a few kid noises and messes.)
- During the music portion of the service, kids are with their parents in the sanctuary.
- During the sermon, kids 4-8 years old are invited to go to “Children’s Church” with an experienced kids teacher.
What should I wear?
We’re a very informal group. You’ll mostly see people wearing jeans and t-shirts or “business casual” clothes. Don’t spend much time thinking about this, just wear what you would wear if going out to dinner with a friend.
When should I arrive?
Sometime between 10 and 10:15am. This is when the coffee, tea, fruit, and donuts are laid out and you can pick up a cup of coffee on your way in. The service starts at 10:15am.
Am I expected to give a donation?
Do I have to be a good person?
No. Church is like a hospital. Church is here to help us all heal and get better, together. It defeats the whole point if we had to be fixed up before we got here. We’re learning and growing as we go.
The truth is that “being good” is not really what God is after anyway — because we could never be good enough. That’s why he made a way for us to be forgiven!