What to expect
Walking into a new place can sometimes feel intimidating, we know! Here’s what to expect the first time you visit:
- An informal atmosphere
- A service that lasts about 75 minutes
- A warm welcome no matter who you are
- Free coffee, fruit, and snacks
- Live music with words projected on a screen if you want to follow along
- Quality childcare and activities for kids
- Teaching from the Bible
- Prayer available for you after the service if you want
Coffee and snacks at 10:00am
Sunday Celebration at 10:15am
3120 Park Avenue West
Muscatine, Iowa 52761
View on Google Maps →
What about kids?
We love kids! (In fact, this church is probably not for you if you’re worried about a few kid noises.)
- Typically kids stay with their parents/guardians during the music portion of the service.
- Then during the sermon time, kids 4-8 years old are invited to go to “Children’s Church” with an experienced kids teaching team.
- For kids aged 0-3 years old, we have a nursery that is staffed starting at 9am. You can drop off your youngsters there or you can keep them with you for the whole service if you prefer.
What should I wear?
We’re a very informal group. You’ll mostly see people wearing jeans and t-shirts or “business casual” clothes. Don’t worry too much about this, just wear your normal clothes!
When should I arrive?
Sometime between 10 and 10:15am. This is when the coffee, tea, fruit, and donuts are laid out and you can pick up a cup of coffee on your way in. The service starts at 10:15am.
Am I expected to give a donation?
No! In fact we recommend that visitors don’t donate.
Do I have to be a good person?
No! In some ways, church is like a hospital. We’re all here because we need help, from God and from each other. Church exists to help us all learn and follow God, together. It defeats the whole point if we had to be fixed up before we got here! We’re learning and growing as we go. Come join our happy mess as we grow.
Can I visit if I’m ______________?
Yes, we would love to meet you! Whatever fear of rejection you may have, you can leave it at the door. No matter who you are and what your experiences have been, you’ll be loved here.