We are not currently livestreaming our Sunday gatherings online, but we do have a Zoom option for those who want to join.
The Zoom audio/visual setup is less than ideal. Thanks for bearing with us! One day maybe we’ll have a fancy setup but for now it’s very simple.
A Few Notes
- We’ll start the Zoom call a few minutes before the main service starts at 10:15am on Sundays.
- We understand sometimes it’s hard to stay online for the whole meeting via Zoom. If you need to jump in or out and can’t stay for the whole time, that’s fine!
- Turn your camera on or leave it off, that’s your choice.
- Before and after the service, it’s great to interact with other Zoom participants (or people in the sanctuary). We ask that you mute your microphone during the service.
- We have had some intermittent issues with our Internet service at the building lately. If the Zoom meeting isn’t available by at least 10:15am, we’re probably offline and won’t be able to have Zoom available that day. Hoping these issues can be resolved permanently but we’re still seeing them from time to time.
Here’s the direct Zoom link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86093674191?pwd=UlNOL2srK2E5K2ZBM2dQaGRmZVlMZz09
Meeting ID: 860 9367 4191
Getting Started With Zoom
If you don’t have Zoom you can download it for free here: Zoom Download
If you want to test out the Zoom software you can use this test meeting provided by Zoom: https://zoom.us/test
Let Ethan know if you’re having trouble getting connected: (563) 260-4474