We are looking for someone to join our pastoral staff.
This role could be characterized in a few different ways:
- A seminary student who is looking for an internship to gain practical experience.
- Someone who feels a calling to ministry and wants to be involved but isn’t looking to make a formal, long-term commitment.
- Anyone who wants to be more involved in active ministry.
What you will receive
- Experience in ministry
- The opportunity to teach, preach, and help lead a church
- A chance to use your gifts and make mistakes along with us 🙂
You might be the right fit if you:
- Are mission-minded: you love introducing people to Jesus and helping them follow Him
- Are someone who unites rather than divides
- Have doctrinal harmony with our church (see what we believe →)
- Are Spirit-filled and using your spiritual gifts
We would ask you to:
- Join our leadership team for prayer and planning
- Lead small groups and Bible studies
- Preach occasionally
- Help organize volunteers
- Be involved in the local community
- Make a medium-term commitment to serve the church (9-12 months)
- Use the gifts and talents God has given you to build up the body!
- This is an official church leadership position, however it isn’t a salaried position at this time. You would need to work in the community. But we’re not just being cheapskates. Rather, we like this model for ministry. In fact both Ethan and Mark (our pastors) also work outside of the church. This has a benefit of getting us out into the community!
- We can likely provide housing for you.
- Let’s talk about it and work out the details. We’re flexible about how to make this work well for the right person.
If you’re interested, contact Ethan at email@example.com.